Whats the opportunity?
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, committed, reliable administrators based out of our branches. This diverse role involves handling all aspects of the local branch administration, including communication with parents, book keeping, engaging with Amirs and Teachers and maintaining student data and progress records. This role requires creativity, leadership and drive.
The Administration role is an excellent opportunity to be part of the exciting future of Safar Academy and playing a pivotal part in enabling our vision of ‘inspiring the next generation.
|Job Post:||Branch Administrator|
|Contract Length:||1 Year renewable|
|Salary:||Good competitive salary – based on experience|
|Location:||Safar branches depending on vacancies: Edmonton, Enfield, Finchley, Slough, Harlow|
|Start Date:||Immediate for academic year 2021/22|
|Hours||Branches operate on Saturday and Sunday Mornings – both days compulsory|
|Responsible to:||Head Administrator|
Why join Safar?
- One of the leading weekend schools in London with 5 branches in London and established since 1998.
- Innovative, comprehensive & renowned Safar syllabus recognised across UK and worldwide
- Safar Academy have a business operations manager who will provide support and guidance.
- A dedicated Amir (branch head) per branch providing branch leadership
- Ongoing training, tarbiyyah and personal development for admin staff.
Duties for Admin staff includes:
- Main port of contact between Parents and Safar Academy and using range of communication methods to keep parents informed i.e. emails, letters, texts (Textlocal) and phone calls.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining student registers to support Teachers and Amirs and where required contact parents for any absences or lateness.
- Maintaining all updated student information records including address, health notes etc. alongside progress records
- Ensure spend on expenses of branch is within budget set at start of year.
- Processing fees from parents and setting up direct debits (GoCardless) where possible and chasing fees
- Supporting the planning for next academic year
- Managing the student intake process and waiting list records
- Ensuring staff records (contact details, DBS & training certificates are up to date)
- Excellent attendance and punctuality through out term times
- Work effectively with administration officers in other branches where appropriate.
- Sharing best practises across Safar
- Complete compulsory training required (child protection, health and safety etc)
- Participate in end of year preparations (presentation day, trips, workshops)
- Attend annual inset day and administration training sessions to understand processes within the Academy
Relevant & Desired Skills
Safar Academy is dedicated to protecting children and young people. All candidates are subject to Enhanced DBS checks as part of our Safer Recruitment Policy. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.